nationalinsurancenumber.info is committed to protecting personal data and ensuring your privacy is protected. Should you get asked certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can assured it will only be used and processed in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect?
When using nationalinsurancenumber.info we may collect personal data such as..
– Full name
– Contact information including email address and contact number
– Demographic information such as postcode and pervious address’s
– Working rights in the UK
– Visa information if applicable
– Other information relevant to apply for a national insurance number on nationalinsurancenumber.info
What we do with the information collected?
We require this information so we can fulfill our services that you require when applying on nationalinsurancenumber.info for a national insurance number and in particular for the following reasons
– Internal record keeping
– Apply on your behalf for a national insurance number
– In accordance with nationalinsurancenumber.info terms and conditions you agree for us to disclose your information to the job Centre plus.
– We may use your information to improve our products or services.
We may periodically send emails containing information we think you may find useful. From time to time we may contact you to check on your progress and see if you require any additional assistance and other market research purposes. We may contact using email or phone.
Ensuring you’re information is secure is a big commitment of nationalinsurancenumber.info. To prevent unauthorized assess to personal information, electronic (SSL encrypted forms), physical and managerial procedures are been put in place to secure information that is collected online.
Links to other websites
Before submitting your data (when required) you are given the option to restrict nationalinsurancenumber.info use of that data. This includes using the data for direct marketing and sharing personal information with third parties. We do not disclose any personal information without the users consent.
Third party website and services
The use of such services which include dealing with matters that include but are not limited to, from submissions, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, advertising and search engine facilities. These third party services are only used to perform the services of nationalinsurancenumber.info requests. These services must operate in accordance to the data protection act 1998 and within the terms of this policy.